This experience will introduce to you the installation and deployment of RabbitMQ message queue server under Windows. I hope it will be helpful to your work and study!
The RabbitMQ open source message queue service is developed using Erlang language, so we must first build the Erlang language environment if we want to use it, which is actually very simple.
Download link: http://www.erlang.org/downloads
1. Log in to the Erlang official website, enter the download page, and then select the installation file to be downloaded according to your system environment.
2. After the installation is complete, configure the Erlang environment variables.
ERLANG_HOME: erlang installation path PATH: %ERLANG_HOME%\bin
How to modify environment variables please refer to: https://jingyan.baidu.com/article/b24f6c82cba6dc86bfe5da9f.html
1. Go to the official website to download and install the latest RabbitMQ program.
Download link: http://www.rabbitmq.com/install-windows.html
2. Start the RabbitMQ service.
RabbitMQ automatically starts the service by default. You can start and close the RabbitMQ service through the start menu and the command line.
1. Enable Rabbit MQ's Management Plugin to view the status of Rabbit MQ server instance in a better visual way. You can enter the following command in the command line to enable it.
rabbitmq-plugins.bat enable rabbitmq_management
2. After starting, we open the browser and enter the address: http://localhost:15672 to visit. As shown below
3. After entering the default account and password guest login, enter the main interface.